Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers' Day

Emma

So happy....

The Bass Girls

Kisses

Me and Maggie Mae


Mothers' day this year was just okay. Maggie, our dog, ended up getting sick...and scared us all! We thought she had a stroke, and was unable to move for 3 days....turns out she has Canine Vestibular Disease...which is common in dogs with ear infections, and is similiar to a stroke...but dogs do recover. THANKFULLY Maggie about a week later was getting around by herself. But we did have a nice day at least at home with one another on Mothers' day. My parents were thankfully here as Court had to work on Mothers day morning, as we had the Mom's over for a Mothers' Day dinner on Saturday night. We did have a nice dinner with our Mom's.... Hopefully next year will be a much better Mothers' day! A day filled with lots of happiness.... I was so grateful although for being a Mom this year.... I have absolutely loved being Emma's Mommy. She brings so much love in my life, and I am amazed every single day with how much I love her. God sure has blessed me with my angel. Courtney did give me a neat gift, a picture frame with lots of different pictures of Emma in her first 9 weeks of life...... I am lucky to have a fantastic husband and daughter!! and can't forget, a dog too! ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment