Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend in Altanta for Robyn's Graduation

Robyn graduated from GA Tech with her MBA on Sunday, Mother's day! So we headed down to Atlanta with my parents for the weekend. The three of us stayed with Colby & Robyn, and had a great time. Thankfully Emma was such a good trooper during our visit and even made it on Saturday night at a fancy restaurant, and tried all the food!

We drove down on Friday morning, and had dinner at a fun seafood rooftop restaurant, then Saturday went out for a fun, fancy breakfast at the Georgian Terrace. (my parents stayed there for the weekend). We swam at top of the hotel on the roof, and then ended the day with a nice dinner out a nice restaurant. Sunday then we drove home, on Mother's day. Not exactly the dream Mother's day, sitting in the back seat pregnant for a 6 hour trip...but it was still fun, getting to be with my sweet Emma was all I could ask for that day, and I know my Mom also really loved being able to spend the day in the car with Emma too! Next year, I told Courtney we will spend it at our house!

We are so proud of Robyn with her accomplishment!

Also, here is a link to the hotel: http://www.thegeorgianterrace.com/


Friday night at dinner


Breakfast at the Georgian Terrace Hotel


Dad, Colby & I in front of his friends' store in Atlanta


Emma wearing Uncle Colby's hat at the pool




Robyn & Colby in front of their condo


Emma & her Godparents

No comments:

Post a Comment