Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Emma's first day at Preschool / 18 months old today!!!

It was a BIG day today in the Bass house for Emma! Emma turned 18 months old today, can't believe my girl is a year & a half!! She is still my sweet baby girl in my eyes, and I guess will always be... I have been a little worried about this day, hoping that Emma handles this well. She has been dealt a lot of 'change' lately between Stokes being born, having to share Mommy, going to Libby's only two days a week now, and now heading to school for the first time.

Courtney is taking (will be taking both kids once I go back to work) Emma to school, Monday, Wednesday & Friday as I mentioned in an earlier post at 8:00 on his way to work. Courtney said Emma had a melt down when he dropped her off, exactly what I was afraid of......BUT when I went to pick her up, she was running around playing in the room, and had a fantastic day. Thankfully the tears only lasted a few minutes. Her two teachers said she played real well, and was so proud of herself a few times & played with the other kids. When I got to the room to pick her up, I set Stokes down in his car seat, and the kids ran up to see the baby, and Emma showed him off - it was so cute!!

We are heading into our 18 month appointment tomorrow, so I will report in on her progress tomorrow!

Emma slept a 3 1/2 hour nap when we got home!!!


Breakfast before the big first day of preschool!


New lunch bag for school


Showing off our new bag


Ready to go!




Cubbie at school


Running down the halls, showing me the kids painted on the wall


Our little preschooler


Holding her GOOD progress report for the day






Still love to smell flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment