Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

What a beautiful day yesterday turned out to be!  We have a lot to be thankful for this year!!  We have the best, healthy and happy children, as well as great family, and friends.  We invited my parents and Pam to come to town to celebrate with us for Easter.  We went to service at our church, and came home to have brunch.  Pam made a cute bunny cake, which we used as a center piece and my Mom helped with the food for the meal.  I have truely learned, it does take a village to raise a family!  I always try my hardest to do it all, but do realize I do need help!  This is where I am very thankful for family.   

Hope you enjoy these pictures of the kids.  And YES, the Easter Bunny did come by and left the kids lots of fun treats!!!  (including a swing for Stokes, so he can now keep up with Emma out on the swing!)   It was a happy day....




Saying our prayers, she does this everytime before a meal PRICELESS!!!


Emma hungry for that cake!

I love this boy!!!



Our flower smelling girl!  She loves smelling flowers....

Nana and kids

Susu, Bop and the kids



I am sure grateful for our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment