Thursday, May 31, 2012

The rest of May

Wow, sometimes I have pinch myself to remember how lucky I am. I know I daily fall in love with our babies. Here are some pictures of the rest of our May.


the most handsome boy



Cousin Jon and the kids


Emma and Cuckoo

LOVES pushing her babies around!

Dancing


Teething biscuits...yum

Our totally GIRLY GIRL!  Loves her sunglasses and purses!  Today we are cooking while wearing our shades and purse! 


Our first pretty painted toes!

In Richmond for Memorial Day Weekend - walking to feed the ducks

Crusing

Always stylish!

loves this one

Hope the ducks are hungry!

I could kiss this face all day

My family ;-)

Seriously, I could eat him up with a spoon



Breakfast with Susu and Bop

Another love!





Kids and Susu and Bop



No comments:

Post a Comment