Friday, August 9, 2013

WOW! I can not believe it has been a YEAR since my last post!

SOOOOOOO much has happened since my last post!!  My gracious!   We are now almost nearing the end of our summer in West Hartford!  We have been very lucky to have been blessed to be in the position we are in with our new life in CT.  We are living in West Hartford, and really do like the town we are in.  It was voted the best town to live in overall in Hartford county!!  It is such a charming place, so neat and old, but still has city like features such as great shops and restaurants, and best of all is such a good place to raise a family.  WeHa (as they write it) is a very family friendly, community town.  There is always something going on, and most we can walk too. 

Check it out here:  http://www.west-hartford.com/

I have created a Shutterfly account which should be easier for me to post pictures too of the kids.  Unfortunately, this site has a limit to which you can post (for files), and Shutterfly is unlimited. So please check it out and follow us there!

https://thebassfamilyct.shutterfly.com/

Hope all is well with everyone!!

XO
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment