Sunday, March 7, 2010

Emma's Arrival - March 7th

contraction time!!
emma is almost here!!

our sweet girl has arrived!


daddy is in love, ALREADY!



so is mommy........ she is just so beautiful!


On Saturday, March 6th, my contractions with Emma started...although, I did not know I was actually in labor! Boy, I hardly slept the night before a wink as I was so excited to meet Emma and wanted her to come soon! I went on walk after walk, and was having contractions throughout the day. Poor Maggie was probably exhausted from all the long walks! Courtney & I went to the hospital at 7:30pm, and called our parents to come to the hospital. By 9:30, I was in active labor and it all jump started! I tried twice to have an epidural, although neither worked....except my left leg (thigh down) went numb. Real helpful, huh? So needless to say, I felt everything!!! I only had to push a few times thankfully, and Emma was born! WOW...talk about EMOTIONS! Both of us were overcome with so much joy, and automatically fell in LOVE with our sweet Emma Bailey! She was born at 3:14 am, 7 pounds 1 oz, and 21.5 inches long. Our parents, and Dana, joined us about an hour after Emma was born. It was the most special and happy time in our lives.........

No comments:

Post a Comment