Thursday, October 7, 2010

Birthday for Me

I had a great birthday yesterday, thank you so much from each of you for all the calls, emails, texts, etc. I had an 'okay' day at work, but it was nice because Courtney & I got to have a lunch date! It is such a treat to be able to see him now at work, and better yet have lunch with him!

My day consisted of after work I met up with my friend Anna B. & Kate at a Jewelry party, TWO pumpkin spice latte's, a bday celebration at work, and got to get some good lovin' in with Emma & a quiet evening in with Court. Courtney made the rest of the night great: flowers, wine, and by cooking dinner (and he even did the dishes)! Followed by watching some girly shows! What a great day! Here are a few pictures from today of us (taken from our phone camera - so the quality is not the best).

Can't believe Emma is 7 months tomorrow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment