Saturday, June 25, 2011

And she is OFF!!!

Emma took off in an almost jog around the kitchen on Friday afternoon! It was crazy! I was trying to get her to walk that morning, and she was not interested in it much then when we got back from errands she just took off! It was wild. I am so proud of her....... Here is a clip of one of her first 'walks'! ;)

Click the link or copy & paste the link to view below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTY69Nel3uE

Also, here are some pictures from the 'walking day'. She is carrying around her FAVORITE toy, her stackable cups and bucket. She would sit there for probably an hour and stack and unstack, and load and unload the blocks!

My mom was lucky enough to see the 'walk' as she was there helping me with Emma for the afternoon while I worked from home.


Stack stack




Can walk and carry cups at the same time!












Helping Dad with his new phone

No comments:

Post a Comment