Thursday, June 16, 2011

Time with SuSu & Court's & my weekend at the beach!!

Here are a few pictures my Mom took of Emma during her recent babysitting times. Libby, who watches Emma, her father had last minute surgery so my Mom came to the rescue to babysit last week.

Then Mom also watched Emma while Courtney & I headed to Atlantic Beach for the weekend. Boy, it was SUCH a nice weekend to get away the two of us. I was able to use my hotel bonus points so we got an Oceanfront King room for FREE for the weekend, and had a gift card from Court's outside sales rep....so it was a much needed, relaxing cheap weekend! With Court being so busy at work, all my travels over the last 6 weeks for work/weekends for family things, and Court's summer school class...we have not seen each other very much except in passing. So it was so nice to spend time together!!!


So BIG!



Emma had enough strands to sort of hold on to a bow...think we will wait to more hair comes in


Emma walking Cuckoo around the kitchen


View from our hotel room

No comments:

Post a Comment