Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby love

We feel so lucky every day the way that God has blessed us with our children. I still can't believe I even wondered how I could handle two babies at the same time. I am so glad everything has worked out as it has!! Sure it was very crazy in our house for a while, but things really fell into place. I am sure it helps that we are also blessed with two VERY good children.

Emma and Stokes really love one another. Every day they crack each other up, it is the best feeling seeing the two of them laughing together. Emma really never was quote-on-quote jealous of the attention we had to give to Stokes. Thankfully she has become a good little helper, sure we still have our moments as she is human. But all-in-all these pictures sum it up. You can just see the love in these pictures.






cracking up




trying to pick up Stokes


Emma loves to push around her baby in her stroller, as most little girls do. I am sure she wishes she could push Stokes. If she could lift him up that is! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment