Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Year!

I apologize over and over again for my huge gap in posting on our blog!! Since I went back to work in November, I have struggled with how to do it all. I feel like I am just now starting to come to grasp handling 2 active babies, a busy load at work, traveling for work, running a household, and trying to be a good wife, friend, and family member and the holidays all at the same time. It makes me tired just thinking about it...

I am very sad to report, our memory card is corrupt. I found out over the weekend, as I went to download our pictures. Supposedly this is a fluke thing, but needless to say, I am very saddened by it. I came home from having the nice people at Ritz Camera try to help me with tears in my eyes, and Emma told me 'it okay'. (such a sweet girl she is!) Yes, it is okay but all those pictures are lost from the day Stokes was born. BUT don't fret too much, because in December I did go and physically print most the of the pictures from our card so at least we have physical prints at home. Whew! Lesson learned here for all of us, once you take pictures put them on your desktop and do not leave them on your memory card. Also, a good thing that I had been going back over the past few months during a 30 minutes here and there, and catching up downloading so I am not completely lost. Over the next few weeks I will do my best to back date as best as I can.

I have missed updating the blog, I too enjoy glancing back from time to time and viewing all the updates, pictures. Both Courtney and I know how lucky we are to have two darling, healthy children who bring so much joy to our daily lives. Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment