Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nana's visit

Nana, Courtney's Mom/Pam, and my mom have been so great to come and help us on some Fridays with the kids. It is working out nicely, as I know the kids are enjoying their time with their grandmothers and are getting to know them more! Here are some pictures from Nana's visit.


Nana & Stokes


Emma is showing me she is going to be TWO! (two fingers)


Nana just redid some rooms in her house, and we got some hand-me-down pillows. Cracks me up, the pillow is bigger than Emma!


This is a very tempting spot for Emma, she is not supposed to touch and play with the items on this table. Just too tempting to her! ;)




Love this big smile


We love bath time!







Friday pictures:


Love him


The curls are getting longer!







Emma watching Super Why (her all time favorite show!)

Saturday Morning:


Nana taught Emma how to eat Cereal like a big girl!! She eats it now every morning

No comments:

Post a Comment