Friday, February 24, 2012

SuSu Visit....and Auntie Lori & Uncle Tony's Visit too!

This Friday is SuSu's visit! I have been trying to take more pictures lately, since we lost all the ones from October and November and part of December, so hopefully these will do. The kids also had a great time with my Mom. I am very lucky to have two wonderful grandmothers, but we always lived far away. So I am glad that the kids get to have this time with Susu & Nana. I think Susu wishes she could move in!

Auntie Lori & Uncle Tony happened to also be in town, visiting and helping with the process of Cuckoo and Gampa, my grandparents, moving from their house in Fearrington to the condo. Thanks for driving over to visit us!


Susu & Stokes (not sure why this one is side ways, can't adjust)


The kids love book time






Emma was mad at me because I would not let her have anymore snacks! So she decided to roll around in front of the pantry door to get attention. The terrible twos are here!


Auntie Lori and Susu admiring this handsome guy!




Petting Sophia, Lori's dog


Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment