Saturday, March 10, 2012

Anna Prather's Birthday Party

Emma was invited to Anna Prather's birthday party at Marbles Museum.  It was a lot of fun.  Emma always loves to go to Marbles, she goes CRAZY with all the fun things to play with!!  She is literally a kid in a candy store....  Thankfully my Mom was still in town from helping with the kids from the day before so she went with me to the birthday party with the kids.  (Court was on his Annual Guys weekend).  Here is the link to Marbles:  http://www.360digitalpics.com/MarblesTour/360D_MarblesTour.html

I wish I knew how to turn my images around so they were facing forward.  Sorry you have to turn your head for a few below... I can not figure out in the settings (the blogs settings have changed).
Emma and Anna Prather


Busy bee, think we tried out every single toy there!

Crusing on the boat....

Thanks Susu!  Ending the day by the bus.....

No comments:

Post a Comment