Saturday, March 3, 2012

Here we are on Emma's 2nd birthday weekend! I can't believe my baby girl is TWO! She is such a sweet, wonderful, happy and loving girl filled to the brim with personality!! The girl is very independent, and knows what she wants! I feel so lucky to be her Mom. I have been blessed with such good children, a wonderful husband, and I am very thankful for my life. Emma is now caught up to the 'norm', she was always 'little' now her height and weight are up to the 50 percentile!! (Almost 26 lbs!) On to the birthday weekend festivities! Colby and Robyn, Emma's Godparents, drove up from Atlanta for the big weekend. It is always fun for them to visit, and they make such a great effort to really know Emma. It is nice.. The brought Emma a cool new 'tent' for her birthday, which she loves to play in. Here are some pictures from the morning before the party started.
(Emma loves to set up her little family all over the house, each day is a new location!)
Go Jayhawks! Stokes wore his shoes in special honor of Uncle Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment