Monday, June 14, 2010

Emma's first day at Miss Libby's






Emma started her first half day at Libby's house last Monday. She did a great job, as we would expect! :) I think we are going to be really happy with Emma there. The children are really into Emma (she is the only baby right now), and the children are precious! We found, Libby, through my old college roommate, Rebecca Knox. Libby is a family friend of hers, and also takes her daughter there. It is near both Courtney & my work, so it is pretty easy for drop off's and pick ups. Courtney has been dropping her off and I have been picking her up in the afternoon (at 3:30). So that is nice! And a little easier on me.... It is also nice because Emma & I get to spend our time together in the afternoon/evening...and Court has his time with her in the morning.

For Emma's first day, she wore one of my old dresses....

No comments:

Post a Comment