Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New York New York




This Wednesday was one of the hardest days, I had to fly to New York for the day/night (24 hours) for a work event. Leaving Emma was incredibly hard......boy, I was tearful!! I am happy to report, Courtney and Emma had an awesome day and night!!! She was a great girl for her Daddy. Her Nana even came up for a visit that morning. Emma now really has Court wrapper around her finger!!!!

I did manage to surprise myself and have some fun on the trip! Boy, I had a great surprise that helped make my trip a little bit easier... I was upgraded to the penthouse suite at the hotel (the Gem Hotel in Chelsea) which happened to have a TERRACE!! And what an incredible view it had!!! The Empire State Bldg was right there, and it was located on this quite charming street... At the end of the day we took advantage and had some cocktails enjoying the night outside. I do miss that balcony, but was SO GLAD to be back home with my baby girl, hubby and Mags...

http://thegemhotel.com/chelsea/index.iml

No comments:

Post a Comment