Friday, June 4, 2010

HOT day!





Blowing bubbles

trying to sit up in bouncy seat


Today is my LAST day on my maternity leave.... It was a HOT day, and I had to share these darling pictures of Emma...... I love how she just sits there for her pictures to be taken.

Today we joined our neighborhood pool for the summer. It is a swim and tennis club. We thought it would be fun for us to bring Emma up to the pool, and to get to know our neighbors better and their children. (our neighborhood is FILLED with kids) Hopefully Emma will love to swim like her parents....... Here is the link to our new pool: http://lakemontpool.wordpress.com/

Out of town guests are free of charge, so come visit us!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have started this! I will be a faithful follower! I look at Erin's everyday. It is a great way to keep up! She is growing and changing so much, what a doll.

    ReplyDelete