Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Boo Boo! :-(

I was trimming Emma's finger nails and she is soooo good, and always stays so still and lets me do my thing. And today, I cut her. OH MY GOSH......I do not know who cried more, well, actually...it was me! I was so upset about it!! Of course, it was the morning that Court & I were leaving town for our first over night. Emma is/was fine, and her Hello Kitty bandaid made it all better. I will never forget that moment.

Here are two other pictures that I could resist. Emma always has her feet crossed, it is so funny...while she eats, sits back and even sleeps often! And check out her LEGS....I LOOOOOOOVE her rolls!! They couldn't be anymore kissable!


Oh the boo boo


Smiles even after the event


Piggy toes


The girl has some great legs! (hopefully they will be just as good, and thin one day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment