Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wedding Time

Here are a few pictures of Emma from the day. She wore her first Lilly outfit (which I had not washed yet), and later got all over Daddy's shirt when he was feeding her - oops for me! Lesson learned, must wash all Emma's clothes first (I always do, but this one time I didn't...).

The Service was so sweet, romantic, and special with all Colby & Robyn's family and closest friends. And a super fun reception afterwards! The Feole Family took over the dance floor!


Had to lead with this picture....


Emma & Bop


Emma


Saturday - hanging out down on the pier


Setting up for teh wedding!!




R & C Flowers


Gorgeous veil - getting ready


Looking so pretty & happy!


Off & Away for pictures after


Picture time...


Colby


Flowers & Shoes


Cake time & kisses


Court & I


Claire & I


First Dance


SuSu the dancing machine


Mom & Dad


Uncle Tony & Dad


Cuckoo & Gampa on dance floor


Cake (keylime with coconut buttercream)


Robyn & I


Court & Mom


Happy & ready for bed (my first big night out since Emma was born)


Happy (and tired)

No comments:

Post a Comment