Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our First Over Night Trip!!! Atlantic Beach

Court & I headed to Atlantic Beach on Saturday morning for our first over night. My Mom & Dad came to stay with Emma, and Emma did fabulous (as expected). Probably did not even notice we were not there!

We had the BEST time!!!! It was really such a good trip, and we came back all relaxed. We first stopped in Beaufort for lunch and milled around. I just love Beaufort. We did get in beach time, walks on the beach, good drinks, lots of great meals, SLEEP, and back rubs. It was very refreshing. Thank you SuSu & Bop!!!!!!! More pictures to come of Emma's time with SuSu & Bop.


Beaufort docks




Dock House (where we had lunch)


We Just arrived


All set (bag and all - Robyn, I am loving the bag!)


ah..beach time!


Nothing better than drinks on the beach! They go hand in hand!


Sheraton Pier




view from our room! Oh view, I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment