Saturday, February 26, 2011

Anna Prather Maddison's 1st Birthday Party

While I was pregnant we met our friends Cason & John Maddison. Cason was in a pregnant girls supper club I was in, and it turned out we were in the same birthing classes at Rex Hospital (where we were to deliver). We got to be friends over time, and would meet weekly for dinner (at Chubby's Taco - DELICIOUS!!!) before our classes. Cason & I both were in labor the same day, and she delivered the day before I did.

One evening while in the hospital, they walked down the hall and Emma & Anna Prather had their first play date when they were 1 & 2 days old!!! Anyways, we have gotten together a few times over the year. Anna Prather had her birthday party first. It was fun aslways to get togethr!


First playdate (Cason holding Emma, and I'm holding Anna Prather)


All ready to head to the party


Just arrived


Ashley & Peyt Black & Emma & I


Anna Prather & Emma


Court & Emma & John & AP


Close up




John & Emma


Anna Prather's cake (to have her first taste)

No comments:

Post a Comment