Monday, February 7, 2011

11 months!

Miss Emma is 11 months, ALREADY! We are incredibly blessed to have the most amazing daughter. She is everything and more we could have ever wished for in a child, so happy, sweet, loving and good! Every day I just tell her so many times how much I love her, I know one of these days she is going to be like 'Mom, I know...'

As I mentioned in one of my earlier blogs, our girl does not sit still. She does not even sleep still, and is even on the move in her sleep! So after about 5 seconds of attempting to have her sit still for a picture I gave up. She was up crawling on her chair, playing with the blinds, trying to climb on her bookshelf from her chair and was getting frustrated with me as I was trying to get her to sit still for one picture. HA Our little pistol, sure knows what she wants and does not want! No wonder our busy bee is still so little, she is constantly burning calories!

Hope you will find this series of pictures entertaining. The days of sitting still for pictures is long gone, I am afraid (unless you have someone in front of her jumping through hoops to entertain her).

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgDW2hRbz3GGbNmCZEMdFanMAMbpMGC6EN0BRe1qv2LNAOA_eYaDa85V4TkaPQa5lvGoOewlzrbbsY5F_yFYFwYvMfF7mEqeJdzkR1Q08-_DhXzaOCgJQbEuUf8BqqIjAf7YNLdR4ImZLg/s1600/1.JPG">








No comments:

Post a Comment