Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year I know Courtney and I have everything and more we could ever wish for on Valentines day. We are lucky to have our sweet little Valentine and a baby on the way. Court ended up staying at home with Emma today, as she was still sick. But it was nice for them to have some good one-on-one time together.

I had a doctor appointment at my OB for a check up for the baby. The heart beat sounded great (148-150) and we scheduled our next ultra sound to find out the sex of the baby on Wednesday, March 9th!! Stay tuned, only three more weeks!!! Court says another girl, and I am thinking a boy again. I was wrong last time, so we shall see.

Courtney ended up cooking me dinner for a change, it was wonderful. Stuffed chicken with spinach and cheese, spinach & rice. And I made a heart shaped brownie, have to end the meal with a good sweet!


Check out all the cards...



No comments:

Post a Comment