Friday, September 17, 2010

The Gorentz Family Comes to Visit!!!!

My childhood best friend, Meredith, and her husband (Peter) & Will (our Godson) came for the weekend to meet Emma!! We took lots of pictures and had the BEST TIME together!!! Friday we just hung out at the house, and enjoyed catching up with each other! It was so special for Meredith & Peter to meet Emma, and so wonderful seeing our absolutely precious Godson. Emma & Will were so funny together, instant friends actually. :)

My Mom was stayed in town (at my Grandparents house) the remaining part of the week after I got back from my work trip so she could see Meredith, Peter & meet Will for the first time.


Emma & Will meeting


Will


Say 'Cheese'


Emma is about to start crawling, had to throw this one in there, I think she was showing off for Will


Aww, kisses...


Will really took a liking to playing our piano


How cute, holding hands...


Love this one...


The Gorentz & Bass Family's


After Will's bath, too cute

No comments:

Post a Comment