Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rainy Day

Yesterday was a RAINY day!! I think we got almost 5 inches of rain!! Pam came to watch Emma for the day, and they had fun & did a lot of reading, singing... Emma had to bundle up in her cute outfit (another cute one from SuSu) and socks, with the chill in the air. Here are some pictures I took from yesterday after I got home from work.

Every day I am SO thankful for our sweet girl, Emma is just the best baby in the world (I am sure every mother feels that way) in our opinion - every day we talk about how lucky we are. She really is so sweet, always happy, laughs/smiles all the time, very social, so funny, is a good eater and GREAT sleeper! For the past few months, she has been sleeping 7 pm - 6:30 am solidly, with an occasional cry out. And on th weekends, sleeps most of the time until 7am! Funny, how sleeping in to 7:00 am is a treat now! She always wakes up with the biggest smile on her face, I love it. Since Emma has learned to put that paci in her mouth at night, our nights are much more restful! We could not be more blessed. :)


So funny in his picture - must be in deep thought




Sneaking in the yawns (she only takes two naps a day now)




I just always want to pinch those cheeks of hers


Look at her, she is on the move!!


Funny girl


Love her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment