Saturday, September 11, 2010

Solid Foods, Yum Yum!

Emma & I headed up to our neighborhood Farmers' Market in the North Hills shopping area. It is about a mile walk, and turned out to be a fun morning...starting my getting my favorite Starbucks treat, the Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!!!!!! YUM!! It is one of my most favorite things of the Fall season! Emma & I strolled around and picked up some veggies, and headed home. After all the excited of the market, she was fast asleep by the time we got home.

I have a food processor, so I am trying out making some food for Emma. Our first food was sweet potatoes. I had to mix in some cereal, she likes it that way. Her faces are priceless!! And she kept on wanting more. We are having to learn balance in between adding in her food and still getting in enough milk. She has been getting full from all her veggies.


Off on our walk up to the North Hills Farmer's Market


Hello from North Hiills


Check out the market behind me


Stand where we bought our veggies


Pretty potted flowers up in North Hiills


Sleepy girl


The veggies we picked up (sweet potatoes & butternut squash)


Check out my bib, future Meredith Angel...


Ready to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment